I have been practicing massage therapy since 2007 and bring all my knowledge and experience in to each session. For me, massage therapy is a conversation between therapist and client where we work together towards the same goal, be it stress relief or alleviating pain. Each person is different so each session is individually tailored. My intention is to provide bodywork that supports people in recovery and in overall wellness.
I look forward to working with you.
New Updates: I am reopening my practice June 23, 2020
As we navigate life with additional requirements due to the coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements. Massage therapy requires close contact which increases the risk of infection by COVID19, so in order to create as safe a zone as possible:
- I will send you an email the day before with questions about your health, and have you sign a waiver acknowledging that you understand that although I will do my best, there is a risk of exposure to Covid-19.
- When you arrive, please text me. I will ask if you feel any sign of illness, and I’ll check your temperature (it cannot be higher than 100.4 degrees).
- Please come wearing a mask. If you don't have one, I will provide you with a disposable masks. If we both wear a mask for the entire visit, we greatly reduce the level of exposure.
- When you arrive I’ll have you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer so we can have a clean start. If you come in wearing gloves, I’ll have you take them off as soon as you come in and wash your hands.
- If possible, please either prepay through https://www.massagebook.com/biz/maria-blair-lmt or write a check before you come in.
- If you are have any symptoms, even up to your appointment time, please call or text to cancel and reschedule. I will not be charging any cancellation fees.