I have been practicing massage therapy since 2007. I believe massage therapy is a conversation between therapist and client working together towards the same goal, be it stress relief or alleviating pain. Each person's needs are different so I listen for what you say you need and bring in all my knowledge and experience to help you get there. My intention is to provide massage for wellness and healing.
My office is on the corner of Circle and Highland in Corvallis, OR. I am located in the office-plex with Windermere Real Estate.
Please call or send me an email if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you.
As we navigate life with additional requirements due to the coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements. Massage therapy requires close contact which increases the risk of infection by COVID19, so in order to create as safe a zone as possible:
- I will send you a health history form to fill out which has some COVID-19 screening questions , and have you sign a waiver acknowledging that you understand that although I will do my best, there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- When you arrive I will ask if you feel any sign of illness, and I’ll check your temperature (it cannot be higher than 100.4 degrees).
- Please come wearing a mask. If you don't have one, I will provide you with a disposable mask. If we both wear a mask for the entire visit, we greatly reduce the level of exposure. I have an air purifier that will help with this as well.
- When you arrive I’ll have you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer so we can have a clean start.
- If you are have any symptoms, even up to your appointment time, please call or text to cancel and reschedule. I will not be charging any cancellation fees.