For your safety and mine, I have set up the following precautions
- When you schedule your appointment I will send you a health form to fill in which also asks some COVID-19 screening questions.
- If you feel any cold or flu symptoms or fever prior to your appointment even up until the moment of your appointment, let me know and we will reschedule your appointment. I will not charge a cancellation fee.
- If you have recently had contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 let me know and we will reschedule your appointment.
- As the mask mandate has been lifted, at this time masks are welcome but not required. I will wear a mask the entire time you are in my office. I have disposable masks I can provide. I am the only person working out of my office.
- At you appointment time, come to the door and I will be waiting for you. Please come at the time of your appointment and not early.
- After each client, I use EPA approved disinfectant and follow their guidelines for its proper use. All touchable surfaces are cleaned so you can feel safe putting your things down.
- I have hand sanitizer easily available for use, and you are welcome to use the lavatory to wash your hands when you arrive and before you leave.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.