For your safety and mine, I have set up the following precautions
- When you schedule your appointment I will send you a health form to fill in which also asks some COVID-19 screening questions.
- I will call you prior to your appointment to check in to find out how you are feeling and how I can best serve you in your session.
- If you feel any cold or flu symptoms or fever prior to your appointment even up until the moment of your appointment, let me know and we will reschedule your appointment. I will not change a change or cancellation fee.
- In the two weeks prior to your appointment, if you have had contact with anyone with COVID-19, or have traveled by airplane, please let me know. We will make sure your appointment is scheduled with a two week safety window.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive. You and I will wear masks the entire time you are in my office. If you do not have a mask, I have disposable masks I can provide you. If you have a neck gaiter you are using as a mask, I will provide you with a disposable mask.
- When you arrive you may call or text to let me know you have arrived. However, since I am the only person working out of my office, you may just come to the door and I will be waiting for you.
- When you come in I'll ask you to wash your hands in the bathroom or use the hand sanitizer as you come in. I'll take your temperature.
- After each client, I use EPA approved disinfectant and follow their guidelines for its proper use. All touchable surfaces are cleaned so you can feel safe putting your things down.